« Tips & Tricks
Adding Flash to a Website
Upload flash file. Copy following code. Change highlighted sections.
<div id="flashcontent">You don't have flash installed</div>
var so = new SWFObject("Filename.swf", "someTitleHere", "800", "450", "9", "white");
1. Change the file name (ie. "slideshow.swf")
2. Set the Width (example shows 800 pixels)
3. Set the Height (example shows 450 pixels)
4. (Optional) Put fallback contend for devices that don't support flash.
Details Instructions for Adding Flash to Website
Upload your File
1. Go to EZ-FileManager
2. Click Upload
3. Find your SWF file (the flash file) and click Open.
4. Push Upload
Add Flash to Page
Now that your file is uploaded we just need to add it to a page. Find the page you want to place the file and then do the following.
1. Add a new block.
2. Choose HTML block type
3. Push Next Step
4. Change the file name to your file.
5. Set the width and height as shown below.
6. Push Submit
7. You might not see the flash right away. Don't worry, it's probably working. We just need to preview it.
8. Click View > Preview Current
9. You should now see your flash playing.
My flash doesn't show up, even on preview current?
1. Check to make sure your file is spelled correctly. It's case sensitive, so make sure your capital and lower case letters match.
2. Make sure your SWF file is in the same directory as your webpage.
3. Try adding an absolute link. For example: http://eznetu.com/sample-slideshow.swf instead of just sample-slideshow.swf.